whoo. i would say tt today is a veh hectic day as we had two tests in a row. To say the truth, i was kinda stressed up by these two tests as i'm really fearful. I REALLY WANT TO DO WELL! and i really did study for the ESSIT test! However, in the end there's quite a number of questions tt i donno how to do. but I DID MY BEST! HAHA. Mrs Serena Goh revealed to us our results for the first half of the semester and i'm really really thankful to obtain an A. YAY! :D THANK GOD! And aiyo! I didnt managed to finish up essay on time. ARGH! actually i feel that the time is seriously not enough. but aiya its okay la. i know i gave my best and GOD will do the rest! :D
AND sat sermon was GREAT! i feel that the sermon was just right for me! :D
more often than not, i would say that i'll always put my confidence in myself; thinking that i can do all things by my own strength, capabilities and wisdom. BUT THAT'S JUST SO WRONG! My ultimate confidence shld comes from the lord!
Deuteronomy 8:17-18
17 You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." 18 But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today.
I really wanna learn to trust and obey God! just a CHILD-LIKE FAITH! to simply trust him in my most trying times. i know i'm weak. BUT... you're strong! i know i'm unable. BUT... you're more than able! I realised tt in my life, there's times that i worked veh hard for sth(be it exams, tests or competitions); yet i dont see the results. MY O LEVEL ENG IS A VEH GOOD EXAMPLE! HAHA. i did worked hard but... UNLESS GOD IS IN THE PICTURE, I'LL JUST BE DEAD MEAT! LOL.
1 Unless the LORD builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain.
unless you're in the picture, the builders labor in vain. how true is tt. GOD, HELP ME! :D:D:D
at 11:45 PM