i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Friday, September 07, 2007


Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: GUIHAO
Birth date: 141190
Current status: single.
Eye color: not sure!
Hair color: a bit brown.

Layer 2: On the Inside
My heritage: what's heritage?
My fear: er. i dont know what i fear. its only when tt thing actually happen then i'll know tt i actually fear. lol.
My weakness: lots of weaknesses. that's why i NEED GOD la.
My perfect pizza: a pizza is perfect when you eat with people you enjoy being with, i think?

Layer 3: Yesterday, today and tommorrow
My first thought of waking up: HUH! can i dont go to work today! VEH TIRED EH!
My bed time: er. depends actually.
My most missed memories: i miss my child hood, being a child, my sec sch friends and YOUTH GROUP IN CHURCH!(NED and NE)


Layer 4: My pick
Pepsi or coke: i'm not PICKY in terms of drinks.
Macs or BK: I HATE MACS! if you're in NYP, you'll hate it too! HAHA. but that dosent mean i like BK. lol.
Single or group dates: both is fine with me.
Adidas or nike: i love both brands! both are BRANDED WHAT! okay. i'm realistic. lol.
Tea or nestea: definitely tea.
Chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOLATE! dont really like vanilla.
Cappuccino or coffee: i dont know! dont usually drink them.

Layer 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: you're like asking am i a baby. OF COURSE NOT LA!
Take a shower: if i say NO, i guess all my friends dont want to befriend with me alr. so, YES I DO!
Have a crush: ERRR. haha. :D
Go to school: NYP BUSINESS INFORMATICS
Believe in yourself: NO! i believe in GOD.
Think you're a health freak: haha. sadly, i'm not.

Layer 6: In the Past
Drink alcohol: i dont smoke and drink.
Gone to the mall: who nv go SHOPPING before!
Been on stage: yupp.
Dyed your hair: i highlighted my hair after O'S. but it seems to fade away alr!

Layer 7: Have you ever...
Played a stripping game: what type of question is this? if i did, i wont be in the headlines alr!
Changed who you were to fit in: i just want to be who GOD wants me to be. nth more.

Layer 8: Are you hoping to...
Get married: yea. i want to have adorable kids.

Layer 9: In a guy
Best eye color: anything la.
Best hair color: black or dyed also can.
short or long hair: STRICTLY SHORT HAIR! i think tt guys with long hair looks kinda not nice.

Layer 10: What were you doing just now?
A min ago: nth much.
An hour ago: err. bathing.
Four and a half hours ago: watching tv if i'm not wrong.
A month ago: AM I SUPPOSE TO RMB EVERY SINGLE THING I DID?!?!
A year ago: AGAIN! see the previous qns.

Layer 11: Finish the sentences
I love: JESUS, FAMILY,FRIENDS AND EVERYONE.
I hate: projects!
I hide: eh. hide and seek?
I miss: i thought this qns was asked previously!

Layer 12: Tag 5 people
okay. anyone. preferably the one looking at this right now. YES, YOU!

at 10:47 PM