i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Monday, November 12, 2007


a lot of ppl's birthday falls on 12nov. so,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZE WEI
KHUIBING
&
KIALENG!
really appreciate each and everyone of you. :D

it's mon and I dont hv sch today. BUT.. I went back to sch to do our project proposal. okay, I'm proud to say that we did it! I'm so happy! you know, I've always thought that we wont be able to finish the proposal by today. but I'm really thankful that we're able to finish the proposal in a day's time. that's amazing isnt it! because normally for our group we'll procrastinate and we'll always tend to do last min work. HAHA. I'm proud to say that we've finished! okay, actually there's no need to be so elated abt that because what we did was only half the proposal. the real tough and energy-consuming part of the whole project is waiting for us.

Java coding again! okay, whatever. anyway, today's project meeting was indeed a fun one. It has been donkey years since we last used the crayons and somehow we make a mess out from it. WAHH, I must really say that some of my group mates have some hidden talent. Maybe they shld have gone to design courses. LOL. And as many have known that my drawing seriously cant make it. I tried(REALLY TRIED!)to draw nicely but in the end beacause my drawings were like ______ so most of the drawings were done by madeline and husna.

and that choo yeow kept taking pictures of us while we were focusing on our work. haha. the whole process was really funny la! and because he kept taking photos of us, it influenced me to take some candid shots too. lol.

wah, guodong is so hardworking. haha.


madeline is so distracted by choo yeow. HAHA.


husna is amazed!


madeline and husna. :)


its crayons!


JAVA GAME. we're creating the snake and ladder game.

Ohya. I went to dawn's hse ytd! WAH. you can call her a pro or what. she's really good in o2jam. EVERY ROUND I PLAYED I GOT A F AND SHE GETS S+! even those songs that is super fast, she still get S+. Dawn, dont try to deny it. you play o2jam everyday lor! HAHA. If I challenge you for crazy taxi I'll win okay. :P

she's not distracted at ALL. HAHA.


need to be so happy meh! o2jam. lol.


this is the game. this is the legendary o2jam.

whoooo. Deepavali was well spent with melissa and dawn. man, we walked like millions of steps on that day. we walk from dhoby ghaut to the cathay, bused down to the heeren, walk back to the cathay and after the movie walk to dhoby ghaut. I'm always being bullied by the two of them lor. I didnt hold melissa's hand la. only accidentally touched her hand then they say I've peer pressure! everything I did they said I've peer pressure. HAHA. ._. but it was a great day. because they rocks! ohya. I forgot to mention that we catched the GAME PLAN. it was awesome. even though the story line wasnt really abt the game plan, I feel that the movie was uber touching. I mean like THE ROCK such a big sized person to act as a sentimental person is really quite funny. haha.

mel and dawnie


SEE, they bully me. kidding la.


:D


there's one hour lecture in sch tmr. just for that one hour.

at 11:28 PM