i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Monday, November 26, 2007


Learning To Breathe


I hope that I can don't care about all the things and sleep as soundly as this pig.

AHHHH. I learnt how to breathe last week because last week was the worst week of the whole month of nov! I was really uber busy with my assignments, projects and to prepare for the performance. and I was so tired that I slept when I was on the bus and even fall asleep while watching my favourite tv show.

anyway, I thought that we've finally finished our JAVA project proposal. but guess what?! our proposal was rejected by the tutor for three times. THREE TIMES! and we were only given two days to redo everything. really thank God for my group members who not only sacrificed their sleep but also did a great job for both the power point presentation.

initially, we were all quite stressed up because our tutor only told us the day before the presentation that we need to redo. but really thank God that we managed to finish up presentation and proposal all by last week. YAYY. I think the proposal was quite well done. well, maybe it may not be better than other group but the important thing is that we all did our best! and i think we presented quite well during the presentation. of course that is still room for improvement. :/

and the first part of my sat was enjoyable because I went for the ARISE TRUSTFALL event! it was really my first time doing so many trustfall. In total, I did ten over times of trustfall in a day! I'm glad that I've participated. and because I was one of the skinniest in my team, I was "encouraged" to do more trustfall. haha. man, I must say that I really enjoyed the whole process even though doing ten over times of trustfall have resulted in having backache.

BUT, the second part of my sat was sigh. I had my first performance on stage on sat and it was a disaster. THANK GOD THERE WASN'T A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE! I think the performance was kind of screwed up. while we were performing, I saw people shaking their heads at the corner of my eye.

at that moment, I really want to just dig a hole on the stage and just hide inside and not come out. NEL SAVES THE WHOLE PERFORMANCE. to be fair to all of us, I must say that if we were given more time to practise we can definitely do much better. oh. thank you shuling, kaisze and thomas! screwing up the performance aside, I really enjoyed practising with you all. HAHA.

ARGH!! I guess I was having some mood swing last week. I REALLY HATE IT WHEN I SHOW MY STUPID ATTITUDE OUT TO PEOPLE! oh man. they didn't owe me anything neither do they do anything to deserve my bad attitude. and it's always like that. whenever I'm busy or tired, I'll tend to show my attitude to the people around me. guihao, you need to change! sigh.

at 10:40 PM