oh. its quite sad because in the end I didnt go to hopekids ytd. it was cancelled. but its okay. there will always be a chance. I'm really uber tired now because I spent the whole of ytd doing my DCN asignment only to know that we can hand in next mon. ._. I thought we need to hand in today la. but I guess the extra one week is much needed by me. till now in poly, I've never do a assignment that is so tough. NEVER! maybe there will be harder assignments in future but till now this is the hardest for me.
wah lao. I tried to figure out the formula for the excel but to no avail. and none of my classmates know how to do. really none! on a happier note, my ex-sheep asked me to go for youth camp just now eh. I was so happy can! I mean I'm really happy that she takes the initiative to ask me to go even though I alr knew it before that.
but when she was talking to me, I felt a sense of guilt. back then when she was my sheep, I didnt really take care of her well. as I was thinking back, I realised that I wasnt a good shepherd at all. at that time, I only care abt whether are they going to cg or service. I didnt really care abt their well-being; how are they doing physically, finiancially and blah blah bah. but it is great to see her growing and she's a shepherd now! whooohooo.
but hey, I really want to give my best from now on. its time to grow! really.
at 11:17 PM