i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Monday, December 10, 2007


haha. I fell down in school today again! it is already the second time that I actually fall down in school! and guess how did it happen? okay, it started when I was feeling quite bored while Madeline and I was on our way to the lecture hall for our lecture. and so I, feeling so super bored decided to pose a challenge to MADELINE ANG. HAHA.

"let's see who will be the first to reach the lecture hall. the winner will have to treat the loser to a drink." man, I think we're really insane. we ran so fast just for a drink. and because I ran too fast, my slippers flew and it tripped me. and my bag flew forward. it was super embarrassing because the incident happened just in front of the printing shop.

what's more the printing shop was having a long queue. so a lot of people saw it! and both Madeline and I was laughing like nobody's business. really funny! okay, I think I'm really childish sometimes to have thought of doing this type of random stuff. haha.

anyway, I'm going to declare out loud that from this week onwards, I'm going to train for next year's standard chartered marathon. haha. I know it's a bit too fast because the event has just ended last week. but I'm determined to want to challenge myself physically! ohya. in case you've mistaken, we're going for the 10km race and not the 42.1km.

actually I wanted to challenge the 42.1km race but shareen reminded me that it's not easy. easier said than done. that's so true. sometimes we feel or think that we'll definitely be able to complete something, but in the end we can't because some things may seemed and looked easy peasy to us but in fact it is not as easy as what we think.

I've lost all my stamina ever since primary school. believe me! I was a runner when I was in primary school. but ever since I stop training, I lost all my stamina. no matter what, I'm going to make it with perseverance and God's help! and I've found a partner to train with me. she's none other than shareen! haha.

having her as my partner is the best thing because she'll definitely ensure that I'll commit myself to train. she has already warned me to not give up half way through. well, I think with her around I'll be too scare to even give up. just kidding shareen. lol. oh ya. anyone want to join? we'll welcome you! :D but remember it is more than a mind game. we need to train to sustain in the race.

whooohooo! I'm super excited for the youth 10Th anniversary celebration tomorrow! it is really like a reunion for many of us. we haven't been updating our lives with one another and this is such a good chance. I really MISS THEM A LOT! and also be reminded of God's faithfulness and protection over these years.


10th anniversary T-shirt!


NED1. we're looking happy!


a shot with pastor david chen.


just look at how mismatch we're ._.


NED. yummm seennngg!

at 10:45 PM