i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Friday, December 14, 2007



Holidays. holidays? nah, for the first week of the holidays, I'll be going back to school to do my projects. projects projects projects. when will it ever end? haha. but I'm still glad that at least for the java project, our group sort of have a clearer and better picture of what do we need to do. right?

initially I was quite worried for the project. because firstly, my java ain't good at ALL. secondly, I really don't know what to do for the java coding. and lastly, I really really feel quite stressed up because Ms Tay kept reminding us that the project will be dued on week 14.

but still, I really want to thank Ms Tay for her guidance and her help. I stayed back today to do the database for the project and Ms Tay is really kind and patient! when I don't understand certain things, she'll always patiently explain and guide me along. and because of that, I finally know what am I doing! :D

argh. I don't like those days when there's grouping of project team mates. because I know there's bound to be unhappiness and conflicts. to say the truth, I would rather that the teacher arrange the group than he allowing us to decide. I feel really burdened! I really don't know what to do.


God, you're the only one who knows how am I feeling right now. heal me lord! sorry that I've disappoint you time and time again. I'm sorry that I ________. its so true that life is not easy. I've just experienced what it means in this simple yet true saying. but I want to walk with you closely at every stage of my life because I know that nothing will be too difficult when my God and I overcome it together.

and hey these are not empty words! because I truly desire.
vessel of blessing. I want!

at 11:29 PM