i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Heart's cry.

God, I want to experience you like how others are experiencing you. I can't stand it! I can't stand it when I hear or see people experiencing you to the fullest yet I'm not. I don't want to live on other people's faith. I want to experience you in such a deep measure that it was as if I was having some lunch or coffee with you.

I know that you're definitely real in my life. There's so many incidents that I can't deny that you're not working in my life. But today I just ask for more! More of your presence in my life! I don't want others to tell me that you're real, you're a God of impossible or you can do miracles because I want to truly experience it myself!

Nothing really beats than you experiencing yourself because I believe that there's power in it. Yes, lord! In this coming new year, ALL I want is more of you in my life and less of me. Indeed, you must be greater in me o lord; let all the rest fade away. The coming 2008 will be a different year!

Use me, stretch me to love as I tap upon your wisdom and strength. I'm not contented. I'm not contented of having this much of your presence. I'm not contented to know who you really are from others. I'm not contented to let other people to tell me that you love me. God, there must be more than this.

More than what I've experienced before. DEEPER DEEPER. It must be deeper. I'M NOT CONTENTED OF KNOWING YOU FROM FAR because I know that you're a God who is never near. Lord, help my friends around me to experience you in a greater and deeper measure too. Cause them to realise that there must be more than this.

A simple prayer I made today.

at 10:43 PM