A Love Letter That I Once Wrotesuper glad that I invested on something cool! I bought a book yesterday!(drawing near) wheeee. Jacqueline and I each bought a book from hope store yesterday. actually it was quite random because we didn't plan to buy any book. but still, we bought it anyway. I'm going to really commit myself to read this book faithfully. well. I guess only then will I be able to reap much out from it.

okay, I'm gonna say something that happened yesterday which was quite embarrassing. haha. I RECEIVED THE LETTER THAT I WROTE DURING THE YOUTH CAMP TWO YEARS AGO LA! if I'm not wrong, two years ago it was some sort of youth anniversary too and we were supposed to write a love letter to God and receive it two years later.
ohmytian! I'm uber embarrassed la. all thanks to Celestine who read out the letter so loud. and they were all laughing at my English man. okay, I know that my English is super lousy back then. maybe even till now it is still not that fantastic. I KNOW I KNOW! haha. because Mrs tey has been reminding and telling me that my English is very lousy when I was in sec three and four. she reminded me for two years can.
but its quite true that it is really funny to read a letter that you once wrote a few years back. some things that I wrote were quite childish and lame. HAHAHA. in some sense, I did laugh at myself too. and I can never deny that these two years has been a tough one for me. ad midst of problems and difficulties, I'm still glad that in some way I'm able to overcome those situations and not let the situations overcome me. :D
anyway, DAWNQUEK! you're finally back. OEI. share to me what you've done in Cambodia man. don't act DAO lei. oh. hv you recovered from your fever? you're always sick la. :/
at 11:13 PM