Okay, today morning was happening because our management project group had an interview with a manager. The funny thing was that we were quite tensed up before that (maybe only me. lol.) because we don't really know the manager that well. hey but you know what! I just want to really thank God that we found a manager because the previous manager I approached couldn't make it in the end.
So, I've only left with one day to find another manager. I was quite worried on that day because I really thought that the manager will be able to make it for the interview but sadly, in the end he couldn't because of some matters that he had to attend to. Actually I wanted to tell my group members about it but I couldn't bring myself to break the news to them.
I don't want to dampen their moods because I was the one who was so super confident that the manager will be able to make it. In the end, I called khok yen and his manager agreed to the interview. Overjoyed when I heard this because it is really amazing that I've found a manager within a day. It is even almost impossible to find a manager who is so willing.
And today during the interview, he tackled the questions that were posed to him with wisdom. I was rather shocked by the way he answers those questions. I was expecting some ten-year series answers. So, I'm really elated that we're halfway throught the management project.
Anyway, thank you sharon, huizhen, guodong and jason for giving your best! I believe everything will work out if we continue to give our best. :D EVERYONE in the group is a leader.
argh. I still feel burdened and broken! I guess it still hurts. GOD, HEAL ME!
at 2:33 AM