i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Sunday, December 23, 2007


This week has been a shopping week for me. I went to shop with different group of friends for two consecutive days! (Thurs and Fri) Thursday was shopping session with Michelle. Before Thursday I was telling both Melissa and Michelle that I want to shop till I drop because of the many sales that are going on.

In the end, I didn't really buy anything because there wasn't any clothes that caught my eye. Except for one very nice green t-shirt that I bought in bugis. I really like the shirt because it is not that kind that everyone wear on the street. Sometimes I don't really like to buy clothes in bugis because it is so common.

Even before you know it, you'll see lots of people wearing the same design on the street or even in school. haha. That's why I like the shirt that I bought because it is limited edition! What's more it is not very expensive considered that fact that the quality of the shirt is good and the colour of it is cool.

And the brand is - Give me back my Sunday! Not so much about the brand(like duh! this brand is not very popular too), but the quality and the design! Anyway, I bought from them once earlier this year and some of my friends who saw it said is nice! same sentiments. :D

okay back to talk about the shopping spree. haha. I thought that I'll buy more stuffs than Michelle. But it ended up that Michelle bought more stuffs than me. Half-way through Melissa came to join us and she bought a dress! I was quite tempted to buy a dress! Can you believe that? haha.

Maybe that's because both of them kept persuading me to try it on and perhaps buy a dress. haha. I guess I'll shop for a dress for Chinese new year. but on the other hand, I don't know how will I look like because I haven't been wearing a dress since primary school. YES, that's how long. :/


Melissa, Michelle and me!


I seriously don't know how to smile. :/


at least I smiled. haha!


I'm forever taking with Melissa. lol.


I tried to trick them to smile widely but I didn't take their faces. but don't you think that it looks rather nice?


finally, a picture!


YAY!

And for Friday, I went to skinny jeans centre with peixian after our consultation with Ms Ng. man, Ms Ng really rocks! She's really patient and approachable! THANK YOU MS NG! ohya. I was saying we went to skinny jeans centre because peixian wanted to get a few pairs of skinny jeans and I wanted to get a light grey one.

But, sad to say that DON'T HAVE MY SIZE! Its either to small or too big for me. Its okay. It doesn't always happen! I'll go back next time to buy. :D Anyway, I think I need to learn from peixian. She's really smart. She checked the quality of the skinny jeans that she is intending to buy super meticulously.

That's good because she found one stain on a white skinny! Next time, I should also check the stuffs that I want to buy carefully man. haha. Anyway, Christmas service was really fantastic today! BUT.. It's getting late. So, I shall blog about it tomorrow.

Have a good rest everyone! WE'RE ALL ALIVE AND KICKING!

at 12:38 AM