you know sometimes we may wonder why people treat me this way or why things just don't turn out the way that we want. more often than not, we'll think that these situations should change for our sake. but the truth is that whether we like it or not, situations will not change. tough and trying situations will always be there and it is always up to us whether we want to allow the situations to take over us.
in fact, I feel that many a time it is not the situations that should be changed. it is US. and I just feel that when we dislike some things and think that that particular situation should change, shouldn't we ourselves reflect and come to a conclusion that maybe it is not the situation that should change but we're the ones who should change?
don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that in every situation that we're going through, we're always the one who should change. but what I mean is in every trying situation, reflect and ponder upon it. because maybe it is us. don't expect situations to change because they will disappoint you.
they're always there and will not change just because we feel that it should. I've realised that in my life whenever I'm faced with difficult situations, I'll tend to complain and blame the whole world and not asking myself that maybe it is me? but I've learnt. I've learnt to always ask that question.
maybe it's me?
that's the reason for frustration
at 11:25 PM