You're Faithful
He is faithful to his promises
He is faithful to his love
He is faithful to each and individual one of us
Above all, he is faithful to complete the noble task that totally changed the destiny of mankind - to die on the cross for us. YES, FOR YOU TOO!
The christmas service yesterday was really amazing! Even though, I don't really understand the drama(haha, a bit don't know what was going on), I still think that the drama team for the christmas service has put in their hardwork! So, applause please! haha. :D
But what touched me the most was when people flipped their cards on the stage. Behind all those cards were lives being transformed by God! I know some of them quite well so I can really say that their lives have really changed for the better. During worship, I was reminded that hey, God has changed me as well.
From that ill-mannered, negative, insecure, gossipy and a person who has no purpose in life to that person who is mature, secure in Christ and whom has found a purpose in life! All these, I just want to sincerely say THANK YOU JESUS! I'm who I'm and where I'm today all because of you. Of course, there are still areas that I need to grow and change in. That is when that I need to rely on his strength!
Ad midst the uncertainty of my future, one thing I know for sure is that his plan for me will never ever change! It's just like how he brought me to this course. I never even thought that I'll be in a IT-related course. SERIOUS! ALL my secondary school friends will agree with that. I'M SUCH AN IT NERD! But I'm really glad that I'm enjoying my course now because I can take business and at the same time learn more on IT which is essential when I work next time.
And Meiqi came yesterday too! Thank you so much for coming! God, touch her heart in the way you want it to be. I believe in your timing. In your timing, lord! :D And thank you Elmo for the short sharing with her! So, after lunch in suntec city, most of the NYP people went to raffles city's B&J! I LOVE B&J! But I love yami yogurt more. That's for sure.
And I'm uber excited to swim, run and the christmas party next week! argh. I need to be more disciplined to study man. oh ya. Thomas haven't send me the pictures taken yesterday so pictures next time!
Au revoir! (Bye Bye in french >.<)
at 10:09 PM