It's so hard to please everyone. In fact, hard is an understatement. I've realised that I've been wanting to please people and I'm really tired of it. From now on, I don't want to please anyone anymore.
Sometimes I just feel that I'm so fake and stupid. Trying so hard to please everyone.(it sucks!) What's the point? seriously what's the point? And sometimes because I'd rather please people than God, I ended up fearing people than fearing God. And that's so true.(at least for me)
just want to be real and sincere to people. just want to live a life to please him and him alone! just want to put a smile on your face.
tonnes of stuffs to be completed. Java Project is a killer. Kind of worried for it but I guess what I need and want to do is to put in effort and "tada" it will work out right.
And lord, help me!! yeah man. alright, it's chionging time!
at 1:00 AM