James 1:5
5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
------
yeah. Next week is gonna be a real busy week for me. I don't know what to say but I can foresee that it is gonna be a stressful week not just for me but for the whole class. But amidst the busyness and stressfulness, I want to maintain a joyful heart. seriously.
Yes, it is gonna be tough because if you know what next week is in stored for me, you'll definitely agree that it is super hectic!
But hey, this is the time that I really need to tap upon God's wisdom and strength.
haha. So, here's what my hectic week will be like:
Monday: E-quiz for French
Tuesday: DCN ICA 2(maybe cg will be on this day! not sure as yet. haha.)
Wednesday: Prepare for management presentation on Thurs
Thursday: Management presentation
Friday: OOP Practical Test and Econs project meeting after school
Saturday: Econs project meeting(MAYBE burning mid-night oil till next morning)
Anyway, take care everybody! Especially those in J2. I know everyday is a battle. But, HANG ON!
at 11:31 PM