i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Sunday, April 27, 2008


wheee just came back from work. haha today work was uber boring because basically there's only a few customers and so there was nothing much to do. I yawned like million times while I was working today because I was really really tired. haha, felt so guilty taking my pay today because I feel that I didn't do much and I looked so tired.

Anyway my classmates have been saying that I'm very weird this week, asking stupid and weird questions! Maybe that's because I was too tired so I've to ask lots of questions to keep myself awake. (trying to convince you that I'm not weird. HAHA) But okay what, not very weird what!

Talked to Huimin, my pri sch friend on Saturday and man I just loved talking to her. After losing contact for years, we finally met last month in AJC dance concert. I was so shocked when I saw her and to know that she was from Anderson Sec. I mean like after so long then I realised that she was from Anderson and she knows many of my cool friends.

We were talking abt the childish things that we did in pri sch.(most of the time, I'm the one who is childish. haha sad right?) Stuffs like drawing a line to separate the table we shared, forcing her to let me copy and pinching her when I'm angry. And the classic line: I don't want to friend you already!

Sounds familiar right? I bet you did this in pri sch too. As we were talking, I realised that I was such a big bully back then. Seriously I'm so mean la. Go and pinch people. But now I'm not like that anymore. God has really change my life for the better.

Ever since he found me, my life was never the same again. I'M SERIOUS! Those who have known me long enough will agree. I remembered that I was a very nasty girl who shows no sensitivity to others at all in the past. Like don't care about how others feel at all, just care for myself.

But when I was a sec two student, God showed me love. He taught me how to love, how to give, how to forgive and how to care for others. Obviously there's still many areas that I'm still struggling in because I'm not perfect but I really want to have the character of Christ. I want to be more like you Lord. Come and mould my character!
---

Oh I'm going to adventure club's camp this Friday. I hope it will turn out good and fun. IF NOT it will be such a waste. ah, gonna miss service this week. So please share with me what have you all learnt okay?

AND SHOUTOUT TO DAWN: JIAYOU FOR YOUR BAND CONCERT! sorry I'm not able to make it. :/

at 4:33 PM