This entry is for my buddy! haha, FYI she was on air yesterday at muttons till midnight.(Gisela called in right?) I was happily listening to 98.7FM while doing project and out of the sudden, I heard her voice.
What can I say about her man! We've really been through thick and thin together. I'll never forget those times of mugging in your house during our sec three end of year exams, prelims and the big O's. From Bishan to Mandai! SMELLS LIKE ZOO! haha.
I seriously appreciate you! I'm not saying this just for the sake of saying but I really mean it from my heart. I thank God for placing you in my life and that I can share my life with you. DAWN IS SOMEONE WHO IS VERY VERY SINCERE! She genuinely cares for people around her.
And seriously she's a JOKER. She'll ALWAYS have new jokes whenever we meet up. Some are not funny at all while some are really funny! Even though nowadays we hardly have time to meet up, I believe that friendship is not measured by the amount of time we spent together. It's the quality time spent that really matters. :D
Christ is in the centre of our friendship! I LOVE YOU, DAWN! awwww.. haha!
To the girl:
who loves to play o2jam.(she's really super pro haha)
who loves to smile when she's playing o2jam. smile for what I also don't know!
who always smile to her phone for no reason.
who is sweet.
who loves to play in the beach. PAM IS BURIED!
who loves putting toilet paper around her neck. (can you spot her?)
who loves bullying me by saying I'm having peer pressure. ._____.