
Sheryl OIE! HAHA
haha okay I'm going to talk about my adventure club camp which has just ended last week. man, it was really a rare experience! Actually to be very honest, it was kind of boring. But the night walk was fun and thrilling! JINHUI is really uber funny.
During the night walk, we're supposed to walk by ourselves through the dark forests. Basically there are only light sticks to assist us for direction; nothing more and nothing less. At the first part of the night walk, I wasn't afraid and scare at all.
The scary part was when I saw a black colour living thing running towards me. okay, I was really scare when I first saw it because it was really dark and I cannot see anything except for the shadow. Just when I wanted to blow my whistle for help, I saw Jin Hui behind me and his reaction was really hilarious.
He was shocked! Or should I say scare?(Don't kill me!) So scared that he started asking who am I! HAHA. Seriously, I felt a sense of relieve when I saw him because at that point of time, I really don't really dare to march forward because the dog was there. But I tell you, the whole process was really fun and funny!
Good experience of night walk! Sorry but I've to say. I didn't bathe for two days straight. I was feeling really disgusted of myself because apparently we perspired a lot and yet we didn't get to bathe. The worse thing is that there were not toilets at all.
Even if we want to pee, we need to dig a hole to pee. How nice right? We played a lot of games during the camp. Some of them are fun while some are not. The funniest of all is when Jin Hui kept asking me to imagine having some laksa and ice kacang. He's making me worse by asking me to imagine! haha.
We were all feeling super thirsty when we reached the jetty. All I want is just a cup of coke/100 plus. But I'm glad all these are over. GREAT YET TIRING EXPERIENCE!
OH YA I'm really glad to know Sheryl, Jin Hui, Sheu and Idah better through this camp. Like REALLY REALLY KNOW THEM A LOT BETTER! yay! :D FOR THIS, I'M HAPPY :D
at 8:24 PM