What a day I had yesterday! haha, I was planning to take pictures with Shuling and Juli with their graduation robe after their graduation ceremony but you know what?
I lost my phone yesterday. ARGH, I was careless. Really really careless. Totally forgot to take it when I left it somewhere. And the person who picked the phone was real fast; off the phone immediately. In a sense, I really do hope that the person will return it to the admin office on Mon? Thankfully I've a spare phone and all the contacts are inside the phone!(Most of it!)
Urgh, I wanted to take pictures with Shuling and Juli so so so badly because it's like their official graduation day. But because I cannot contact anyone, I was not able to do so. :( Anyway I just want to wish Shuling, Juli, Josie, Lynda, Khokyen, Jeyraj, Shareen and Huifen HAPPY GRADUATION! :D
Anyway Shuling and Josie have been telling me to treasure these three years of my poly life because at the blink of an eye, I'll be the one graduating. It's really true isn't it? Like boommm I'm already a year two student and next year I'm going to year three.
whoooo Karchian is going to JC next year! I remembered I got to know her when she was merely a secondary one student and now, she's secondary four. Ruijun is another one. I also got to know her when she was secondary one. AND NOW, SHE'S IN SECONDARY THREE! AND DAWN IS GOING UNI NEXT YEAR! gotta really treasure my three years in NYP and make an impact. School life is definitely much better than working life.
Anyway what PS Jasmine shared today really gave a nudge in my heart. When she shared about how the Holy Spirit helped her in her impatience, I thought of what I went through recently. YES, I recalled on how I reacted when things weren't going well. At that time thoughts that the Holy Spirit can help me in my weaknesses didn't come to my mind.
But I thank God! THANK YOU GOD for reminding that I've the Holy Spirit and that the it can help me in my weaknesses. :D
at 11:08 PM