i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Thursday, June 12, 2008


Just came back from the youth camp concert! Though I felt really weird going to the camp because as you know, I'm not longer in youth yeah and I've already moved on for a year plus. But one thing I sense is the closeness they have with each other. It's like a big family kind of feeling you know. :) And somehow it just struck me that how long have I not been allowing and asking God to use me. Some more I was feeling rather dry recently. It causes me not to be faithful in things that I do. Sometimes busyness just sucked out every bit of us; not leaving us with anything. Teach me to stay close with you even in times like this. Amen :)

BUSINESS FOR ME!

I chose business track. Actually a lot of people were quite surprised that I chose business and not IT. Somehow this is my direction for now. If God wants me to go to IT, I'll eventually end up in IT. (that's what Jerlyn feels too!)
-----

whooooo hectic week last week. Having to cope with two tests and tons of assignments in a week is not fun at all. But I survived through! haha. AND IT'S HOLIDAYS NOW! :D Okay maybe I shouldn't get all so happy because we've five projects on hand during this hols. *bangs head on the wall*

HAHAHA. I just knew it. They'll not let us off even during hols. They'll just purposely release all the project guidelines just before hols and kaboom after hols, it will be the deadline. But hey I'm just glad that at least I can finally catch up with some of my friends.(I've already texted some of my friends! yay!)

Not too bad. All projects are rather manageable for now. :D Monday And Today was of no exception. Our project group met up for our e-commerce and POFM project on these two different days. whoooo very fun! Okay a bit weird to say that project meetings are fun but Monday's project meeting has been fun. GuoDong and I kept arguing with each other regarding where should we meet on fri. Woodlands library or sch library?

Of course I'll support sch library right? And I know I'll confirm have one supporter. This person is none other than JiaJing. He lives at Chinese Garden so I was quite confident that he'll prefer sch library. heeee. But oops what's the outcome in the end? I forgot. But if any of my group members is looking at this, I'm fine with woodlands library too. :)

And while we're arguing, GuoDong just have to keep mentioning about his lost thumb drive. -.- FYI, I mistook his thumb drive last week and because of that, I've been suan-ed like nobody's business. Keep reminding me that of what I've done. HAHA I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE CAN! Like enough la, Mr Liao! Kidding only la. I'm sorry! :/

Today's POFM meeting is fun too! Guess what? We managed to finish up 50 - 60% of the project which is considered fantastic right? haha! yeah I can safety say that we've been focused. heee but at some parts I was quite distracted la. whoooppsss teeheee

Last wed after sch went to the lab with Lianxin, Cheryl, Samantha, Kaye, Nettie and Aixing to finish up our iptnet assignment. Agreed with what Lianxin said. Staying back for a short while to at least start working on the assignment is a good decision because at least we know what's going on. Left the lab at around 5pm as LX needs to meet her mum.

Wheee first time sitting my friend's car. totally cool. But it's quite lame because she drove me from block L to the atrium as I'm meeting my cg for dinner in sch. haha! But it was real cool. :D THANK YOU LIANXIN! (aka Nadine! MUAHAHHAHA! your french name)

Last Sat straight after service, I rushed to Carmen's hse for bbq! Thanks for inviting man! Was supposed to meet Hsiaoen they all but it was postponed to next week because I was not able to make it. SORRY! :/ Okay back to bbq. The night before the bbq, Carmen told me that it was a "class gathering" for BI0808. However apparently there's only four of us; Zerong, Sheryl, Carmen and I. BUT IT WAS GREAT. Talked for around two hours before heading home.

Call me kiasu or what. I was so afraid that there was no train for me to go home because lakeside is so far away from my house. And if I were to cab home, it will definitely cost a bomb. Thank God I managed to hop on to the train and get home. :)

at 12:31 AM