Went to swim at hougang complex with MingChin in the morning. The water was super cold! Must be because of the rain yesterday. :/ Was kind of freezing in the pool. But it definitely feels good to go and swim again. :) If not for swimming, I don't think I'll wake up so early. teeeheee
Went to have lunch at the food court after that and went home after having lunch. I intended to bathe once I reached home but I fall asleep on my sofa while drinking my favourite lychee drink. Okay was struggling to drag myself off the sofa. I WANT TO SLEEP EARLIER FROM TMR ONWARDS!
Managed to drag myself off the sofa after awhile to go and bathe. After bathing, I set off to woodlands library to help Sheryl with her web app project. It seems to me that their assignment is a little harder as compared to ours last year. They need to create flash and they're not taught how to. But last year we used notepad to code out from stretch too. It's hard work man.
wheee after awhile I got a bit bored and started playing with Sheryl. haha I went to her blog and tag and reply to myself. But yay I managed to finish up my e-commerce ppt slides. :)
Left the library at around 8.10pm and accompanied S to pass the laptop to her sister. I LOOK FIERCE? hahha. I think I better go get some sleep.
Oh I'm helping GuoDong to advertise for his website's blog. Click
here to know more about adults acne and get more information about adults acne from his blog.
off i go. :)
at 1:14 AM