HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!
My gosh we're really getting old. We've known each other for such a long time and I really want to tell you that I really appreciate you. SERIOUSLY! You know something? Even though we don't meet everyday, I know you've not forgotten about me and I've not too. I was so touched when you always send me links of blog shops selling hoodie when I said that I wanted a hoodie. It is always these small things that really warmth people's heart. :D Thanks for being a friend! From primary school until now. Ten years and counting. I LOVE YOU MICHELLE!(not just saying but really love you!) :) I WANT TO UPLOAD PHOTOS BUT BLOGGER DON'T ALLOW. :(
This week is filled with so many ups and downs. But somehow by the grace of God, I survived through! :)
Yesterday was sending my brother off to tekong at like 8.30? Woke up at 7.25am yesterday day and slept at 3am the previous day. Ah, I felt so tired yesterday that I slept through the whole bus journey home. I lost my wallet on the bus. :( When I opened my eyes, it just so happen that it is the stop that I was supposed to alight. I GOT A SHOCK! heee. That's how I lost my wallet.
Seriously, it is not a good idea to off my alarm clock, thinking that I'll automatically wake up; because most of the time I don't. I need the alarm clock to wake me up. My alarm clock rang at 7.40am today and my first reaction is to off it when I can actually snooze it. -.-
So the first not so good thing that happened today was the fact that I was late for school. So much for telling myself that I must not be late on Fri! Because I was already late, I took a cab down to school only to realise that I lost my wallet. Yes, I only get to know that I lost my wallet when I'm reaching NYP. :( I was quite scared at that time because I don't know how to break the news to the uncle that I don't have money to pay the cab fare.
Guess what happened next? He drove me back home to take money. Apparently he drove me from Hougang to NYP, from NYP to my home and back to NYP. And yeah you can probably guess how much is the cab fare. Despite a series of misfortunate events, I want to thank God that my tutor didn't mark me late when I'm late for one hour. Initially she wanted to mark me late because I was real late(for one hour eh), but after explaining to her the whole situation and she very kindly mark me present. :D A rainbow after a storm!
And thank God my wallet doesn’t really have any valuables because I don't have the habit of putting my IC in my wallet. :) Oops back to sending my brother to tekong. whoooo it was really an eye-opening experience! I think army is really cool now. And you know something? We got a chance to taste the food in army and man the food in army is uber! It was chicken rice that day and it is really tasty. VERY FILLING! :)
Oh, it's my dad's birthday on Monday! I'm intending to buy something for him; first time though. I used to not know when my parents’ birthday is because since young, our family doesn’t have the culture of celebrating our parents' birthday. It's like I don’t even know when their birthday is. :/ But this year, I really want to show love to my parents through small things like this. Knowing and remembering their birthday. Anyway any suggestions what to buy for my dad? I’m planning to buy him a tee-shirt though. :D
AND THANK GOD FOR MY MOTHER! She went to IKEA today and bought me a table lamp. :) Thanks mum! :)
at 11:45 PM