I’m here to blog! heh heh I really want to blog about last week, specifically Saturday and Sunday. I thought that last week’s sermon has somehow triggered my thoughts. haha, I have to admit that I feel kind of sleepy at the start of the sermon due to the lack of sleep the previous night. But I was totally awake when Pastor Jasmine started sharing on the part that at the end of the day, God will not be interested in what have you done; God will be more interested in why you did that.
It’s just so true that human beings are so judgmental. We tend to look at what and neglect the why. We tend to look at things on the surface. It’s just like when we see someone swearing and all, I guess the first thing that we will do is to judge. But it just amazes me that God is not anywhere like us. He looks beyond the what; he looks at the why. (Why did we do that?) Pastor Jasmine also shared about the importance of asking ourselves constantly why we do what we do. HELP ME LORD! Sometimes it’s true that I tend to just keep doing and doing; forgetting to ask myself why I do what I do. HELP ME!
---
Okay on Sunday I went to hope tots with Yuqian, Kaiying and Liling! It’s my second time there and it feels really great to be with the kids. I had so much fun though some of the kids are rather hard to handle. At least I’m better with kids now as compared to my first visit. And I’ve just have to say that Yuqian is really good with kids! Like seriously! I’m already anticipating the next visit! Three weeks later.(What a long wait!) :( heeeeeeeee
at 1:17 AM