i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Bonjour! :D I've lots of things to share so where should I start from? Aiya I shall update those that I can remember. Those that I can't remember, forget it! heh I've decided to update regularly because I want to note down my memories before I'm old and forget everything.


  • NEW GUITAR!

  • Yay, I bought a new guitar! It's a Maestro ED-2! And I sold my old guitar to Celestine. I'll really miss my old guitar; it has been with me for around 1 year plus. Though it's no longer mine, I still love it k. Thank God for blessing me with guitar skill!

  • PRESENTATION

  • Two weeks ago, we had our project proposal presentation! haha while others are presenting, we(Idarh, Madeline, Sharon and I) were having fun playing with Idarh's Vaio cam. Fun and funny because we were supposed to be feeling nervous but we weren't. I was the first to present! Super nervous, but at least I got more confident after the first slide. Anyway, it's over so yay! :)

  • BIRTHDAY

  • Thanks to everyone who wished me via sms, call or msn! I was really blessed by all those words of encouragements, affirmations and gifts! :D What really touched me was the fact that some of my friends whom I lost contact with smsed me.(THANKS SO SO MUCH!) That was way too cool. I can't believe that they actually remember haha.

    I want to thank my cg for spending their time to think of the game to trick me into believing that it was just a game. They celebrated for me two days earlier. Seriously, I didn't expect it because I really thought it was just a drawing game. DRAW COCONUT TREE LOL SO CREATIVE LA. And thanks for the Brooke Fraser's album!
    Thanks especially to my shepherd! She's really someone whom I look up to; always going the extra mile for people. There were countless times that I was touched by what she has done for me. THANK YOU!

    On the actual day, some of my classmates treated me to fish&co! Thanks for the surprise, I was very touched! Thank you Madeline, Idarh, Sharon, Eileen, Sheu, Marcus, Jiajing and Choo Yeow! And Lianxin, thanks for the birthday cake. :) Sorry that I can't finish it because I was really very full. Thanks Mum for the treat! yayyyyy I was indeed very blessed! THANK YOU GOD FOR THESE 18 YEARS!

  • Hope Tots and Swimming!

  • Went to hope tots on Sunday! I don't know why but I always feel uber happy when I'm with the kids. They're so child-like!(of course they're a child haha) All of them are cuteeeeeeeee. Oh Xiuwen and Pam came too. haha went to hope kinders to take a look and saw a boy attacking pam. Hope kinders' kids are very active. I think I prefer hope tots; not too active kind.

    After tots, went to S11 to have our lunch with YuQian and Kaiying. When I was there eating, I thought of the ex-Serangoon RC. I miss RC; it's like my second home during my secondary school days. Gone were the days of Serangoon Northeast RC.

    Okay back. We went straight to swim after lunch. I LOVE SWIMMING MAN! And Kaiying, who says you're faster?! You cheated! HAHAHA I'll win you next time. And now, YuQian and Kaiying is super tan. YuQian and Kaiying, swim again lei. OH Yuqian, prawinggggggggg!

  • During Presentation(PHOTOS) :)




















at 11:28 PM