i'm young

: D

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

Tagboard


Archive

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

Music






Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day



when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you



Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way



You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things



When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you









Best viewed on IE
Saturday, November 29, 2008


I'm so happy today!(LIKE REALLY HAPPY!) I SAW XIAOTING! :D:D:D Thank God for Pam because I didn't see her when she walked out of nexus; I only noticed it when pam told me. :D haha she's so as lame as ever. I don't know what to say but she's someone I'll NEVER ever forget.

Okay I just felt like putting some photos though I looked -.-


this photo is ultra long ago. It was taken during my first camp! Vision Driven Life.





Faith without deeds is dead

My morning started with project at NYP Mac'D with Kaye, Lianxin, Cheryl and Isaac. It's quite sad that I've to go back to school on Sat but I guess we really have to meet because presentation is just next Tues. But anyway it's okay because I enjoy working with them. :)

Just a shout out to Lianxin: THANK YOU THANK YOU! Seriously thanks for sending us all the way to Newton when you don't have to. Really appreciate it man!

Okay basically Lianxin drove us from NYP all the way to Newton. That's really very far away so thanks again! We(Cheryl, Isaac, Jinhui and I) trained to Orchard because they wanted to have lunch and look at Chanel bags. I left half way through to meet Celestine at Meridien while the rest went to have their lunch.

I didn't want to share to Celestine much when she met me at meridien. It was only after the sermon that I really felt an urge to share to her. So, I just shared. :) Ah, I've only around a year left and I've to make it count man. I don't know but I felt the burden for my school; so much things left undone.

It's my school and I've to take ownership because if I do not, no one else will.(I don't mean literally no one else will but yeah you get what I mean one la) Many a time, I realised that I'll just allow fear to creep into my heart and take control. Like hello wake up la guihao how many times must you make stupid excuses.

Anyway thank you Celestine! I was encouraged by she shared to me. He can use me if I really step out of my fear and start not to focus on fear. It's not about the results! Come onnnnnnnn

at 11:25 PM